- Mr. Stacy Mapel/PGA Certified Golf Instruction has been selected for the 2013 Best of Plano Award in the Golf Instruction category by the Plano Award Program.
- Author of “Your Personalized Approach to Improved Golf Performance, Volume: 1 Building Blocks for an Effective Setup.” This book helps players at every skill level determine the correct stance width, ball position, etc. that is right for them based on their flexibility and overall physical characteristics. It can be purchased in ebook format online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Amazon.
- Awarded “Expert Author” status by Ezine Articles which is recognized as one of the largest and well known online sites for accomplished authors to submit and publish their material.
- First PGA Professional in North Texas to earn Certification in Instruction through the PGA’s Certified Professional Program. Currently one of only 23 in the state of Texas.
- Teaches players at every skill level including beginners, former PGA and Florida mini Tour players, his fellow PGA Professionals, as well as coaching college players to an NCAA tournament win and Runner-up finishes.
- Publication of golf instruction articles in the Plano Star Courier, Southlake Journal, Colleyville Courier, Grapevine Courier, Weatherford Telegram, DFW Tribune, and the Utah Mensa (Genius) Society.
- 1993 KRLD World Golf Expo Putting Champion Dallas, Texas.
- Has produced 19 golf instruction videos to date with over 72,000 views on his YouTube Golf Instruction channel.
$85 for 45 min.
5 lesson package- $385
3 lesson package – $230
Juniors ages 10-17
$70 for 45 min.
5 lesson package- $328
3 lesson package – $198
Seniors age 60 and up:
$75 for 45 min.
5 lesson package- $338
3 lesson package – $204